the most exciting electronic device that have amazed you!

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by shivam, Dec 4, 2016.

1. shivam

shivam New Member

i was excited by my samsung gear and it was awesome as the name says itself....in this i can perform any thing navigation listening to music and many of the other exciting things.

2. aditya

aditya New Member

no i dont think ihave something that had amazed so much

3. Braxton

Braxton New Member

I've stumbled upon the Sphero Robotic Ball lately, and I must say it's really cool!

It's a mobile-device controlled ball which has an application you can play different games with.

Here's an introductory video of it if you'd like to see Sphero in action! I'm planning to buy one as soon as my budget allows me to :)

4. aditya

aditya New Member

yes i have heard about this gadget it very interesting nice choice...by the way.

5. Veteran

Veteran New Member

Thank you sphere, for freeing me from not being able to comment yesterday. it was crazy! :D

6. Dave

Dave New Member

I'm really liking the Hovertrax right now.

I recently picked one up since I really hate walking and now I can go outside without ever having to walk, it's so much fun :)

7. Gareth

Gareth New Member

It will be a bit of a generic response from me unlike the other people who mentioned really interesting devices, but I recently bought a LG G5 phone and I'm really happy with it :)

I'm truly impressed that technology has come so far!