Importance & Benefits of Sports on your Health

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by erik, Dec 4, 2016.

1. erik

erik New Member

Bike to work day should be everyday..... employers needs to provide places to park and lock bicycles and encourage employees to ride a bicycle to work.

2. shivam

shivam New Member

As much as food is needed for our living same way food also is needed to maintain the physical and mental fitness. It helps us to make our body metabolism work better and increases our concentration and boost us to do work more properly and to stay fit with no diseases.

3. Veteran

Veteran New Member

If I went to the gym I would just cry in the corner eating pop tarts. I wouldn't actually but seriously I hate exercising in the gym I exercise in my bedroom and wake up early to walk my dog in the mornings as well as in the afternoon.

4. shivam

shivam New Member

yes its it true that we dont want to do physical work....but as to keep our body fit we need to work against our body.

5. aditya

aditya New Member

as much as mental fitness is needed same the physical fitness is also needed and we should do exercise regularly as to maintain fitness.

6. Braxton

Braxton New Member

I'm a really lazy person but I realized how important sports are for my health in the past 2-3 months and I started exercising daily.

Now I run on the treadmill for 4 days a week and I can already feel that my health improved for the better.

Take it from a guy who sits at least 10 hours a day in front of the computer, and start exercising!

7. aditya

aditya New Member

it is not necessary to do exercise so much regularly but we should keep our body fit....